Wired Control Robot Arm CIC
CIC 21-535N is a self-assembly kit that offers to build a robotic arm. This robot is able to lift up to 100 grams of weight and carry objects.
It can be used for studying, in hobbies, as an interior decoration or a skill developing game.
- Powered by an accumulator cell.
- Maximum lift – 100 g.
- 5 joint and 5 separate motors for optimum control.
- Built-in searchlight and accumulator cell make it possible for the robot to be used at night.
- Joystick for convenient control of gripper opening/closure, tilting motion, base rotation and searchlight on the gripper.
- Easy-to-assemble and does not require soldering.
- Suitable for users over 13 years.
|Lifting capacity||100 g|
|Horizontal reach||320 mm|
|Vertical reach||380 mm|
|Base rotation range||270 °|
|Base motion range||180 °|
|Extensive elbow range||300 °|
|Wrist motion range||120 °|
|Power||4 batteries "D" type (not included)|
|Size, L × W × H||228 × 160 × 381 mm|
|Package size, L × W × H||400 × 290 × 90 mm|
- CIC wired control robot arm (disassembled parts)
- User guide — 1 pc.
Tools needed for assembling the robot:
- Diagonal pliers
Power elements for device launch:
- 4 batteries "D" type (sold separately)
Additional informationWarning: this DIY construction set contains small parts.
The original certified product. Made in Taiwan.
Attention! Beware of low quality counterfeits made in China.
Don't miss out on the best robot toys for kids! Explore our TOP 10 here.