mBot Ranger Add-on Pack Laser Sword
mBot Ranger Add-on Pack Laser Sword allows you to build new programmable robots on your own using Makeblock mBot Ranger. You can construct a laser sword, which produces light and sound effects. Made in Shenzhen (China).
The laser sword is assembled from details with slots according to the instruction supplied in the kit. The construction kit contains mechanical parts and color-labeled RJ25 ports, that can be assembled in 10 minutes without the need for soldering. Use mBlock software to control your robots’ movements by dragging and dropping pre-loaded commands.
- 4 backlight options.
- The kit is ideal for learning the basics of STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics).
- A set of beginner-friendly instructions is included in the kit.
|Battery||6 AA batteries (not included)|
- Construction Kit:
- Me Light Sensor — 2 pcs.
- Me RJ25 Adapter Module — 1 pc.
- Laser Sword Acrylic Plate — 2 pcs.
- LED RGB Strip — 1 pc.
- Me Sound Sensor — 1 pc.
- Beam 0808-504-Blue — 2 pcs.
- Beam 0824-048-Blue — 1 pc.
- Plastic Spacer 4 × 7 × 3 mm — 25 pcs.
- User Manual — 1 pc.