Mechanical 3D Puzzle Wooden.City London Bus
Wooden.City London bus is a mechanical 3D puzzle, a self-assembly model with no glue or any special tools (the parts are ready-made and can be simply removed from the board).
London bus is driven by rubber band engine and operates at two speeds. You need to wind up the rubber engine with the special key on the side of the bus and set the desired direction. The bus can run up to 4 meters per one time. This is a model for experienced users.
- Engine starts by winding up and operates at two speeds.
- The bus can run up to 4 meters per one time.
- The model has speed shift arm and direction control arm.
- The are 3 passengers inside the bus - mom, dad and a child.
- Made of light-weight recyclable plywood.
- No glue or nails required.
|Number of pieces||216|
|Model size, L×W×H||232 × 70 × 115 mm|
|Package size||355 × 240 × 40 mm|
Download step-by-step manual.
- London bus (disassembled parts) — 1 kit
- Assembly manual — 1 pc.
|Number of items||