Artec Solar Car Evolution
Artec Solar Car Evolution is a kit for individual assembly that helps to create a series of simple vehicles and learn the basics of electricity and mechanisms. This kit serves to make a motor car, a solar car and a propeller car. The devices are designed to help young learners discover how things work in a fun way.
The vehicles and devices are to be assembled according to the user guide provided. Perforated board, used as the car base, makes it easy to lay and fix the parts the way you like. Movable battery holders give you many possibilities for customizing your devices. This kit contains a convenient on/off switch. The illustrated user guide contains information on downloading software from the Artec website to program your vehicles. There are 14 ready-made programs to choose from.
- Power source: solar cell (1 pc. not included) or AA batteries (2 pcs. not included).
- Create various types of vehicles and perform experiments with electricity.
- Learn the basic principles of electricity and mechanics.
- Great illustrated, interactive, and informative study guide included in kit.
- Great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related curriculum.
|Power||Solar cell (1 pc.) or AA batteries (2 pcs.)|
|Package size||123 × 190 × 48 mm|
|Package weight||0.14 kg|
Download specialized Artec software from the official website.
- Construction kit:
- parts to assemble vehicles — 1 set.
- User guide — 1 pc.
To assemble and use this model you will need the following (not included in the package) :
- Solar cell (sold separately) — 1 pc.
- or AA battery (sold separately) — 2 pcs.