ArTeC Robotist Transforming Robot
ArTeC Robotist Transforming Robot is a universal electronic construction kit that includes over 140 elements for individual assembly of a robot that is able to transform into a car and from a car into a robot. This robot can walk, drive and transmit light. The ArTeC Robotist Transforming Robot is great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related curriculum and students will enjoy building programmable robots.
This kit is great for hands-on educational experimenting and technical demonstrations. It is equipped with Studuino, an Arduino analog prototyping platform with open code. It contains DC motors for propulsion, six powerful servo motors, and also all the necessary parts to build new smart gadgets. Full instructions and code are also included, although you can modify or write your own code depending on how you construct the robots. Three different ready-made programs can help you learn programming. Includes information for downloading full instructions and the robot software (requires Windows operating system).
- Electronic building kit with over 140 elements.
- Great illustrated, interactive, and informative study guide included in kit.
- Great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related curriculum.
- With this kit you can build the following robots:
- bipedal walking robot
|Battery||AA (3 pcs.)|
|Package size||355 × 256 × 68 mm|
|Package weight||1.25 kg|
Hardware & Software Requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7.
- Studuino software: WindowsXP SP3 (32bit) / Windows Vista (32bit) / Windows 7 (32/64bit) / Windows 8 (64bit) / Windows 8.1 (64bit).
- Studuino board: Windows XP (SP2 or higher) (32/64 bit) /Windows Vista (32/64 bit) / Windows 7 (32/64 bit) / Windows 8 (32/64 bit) / Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit).
- CPU: Pentium 4, 2 GHz or higher (or equivalent) recommended.
- Memory: 256 MB or higher.
- USB: USB2.0 port.
- Software: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 required (automatically installed with the Studuino software).
- Screen size: XGA (1024 × 768) or higher.
Mac (Block Programming Environment only)
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6 or higher.
- Hardware: minimum required by OS (check the Apple website to confirm).
- USB: USB2.0 port.
Download specialized ArTeC software from the official website.
- Construction kit:
- Building blocks — 140 pcs.
- Studuino — 1 pc.
- Servo motor — 6 pcs.
- DC motor and parts — 1 pc.
- Battery box — 1 pc.
- LED (blue) — 1 pc.
- Buzzer — 1 pc.
- Sensor connecting cable (three-wire 15 cm) — 2 pcs.
- Extension cable for servomotors — 2 pcs.
- Mini-USB cable (80 cm) — 1 pc.
- Wheels — 4 pcs.
- O-ring — 2 pcs.
- Block remover — 1 pc.
- User guide — 1 pc.
To assemble and use this model you will need the following (not included in the package) :
- Battery AA – 3 pcs.
Don't miss out on the best robot toys for kids! Explore our TOP 10 here.