Wooden mechanical 3D Puzzle Wooden.City 4x4 Vehicle
Wooden mechanical 3D Puzzle Wooden.City 4×4 Vehicle is a construction set for assembling a 4×4 car model. All parts are made of eco-friendly plywood and are safe for use. To assemble the construction set, no additional tools are required, since all parts are simply removed from the board and connected together.
The car is set in motion by a rubber band; once wound up, it can travel up to 2 meters. Use a special key (included in the kit), start the car, select the movement direction and observe the car movement and its motor. 3D puzzles are excellent for developing logical thinking; they help to research the working principles of different mechanisms in more detail, and can be a great element of interior. Best for children aged 14+ and adults.
- Powered by a rubber motor.
- Can travel up to 2 meters once wound up.
- Assembly time – approximately 12 hours.
- Assembly – without glue and nails.
- The model is made of light plywood.
- Made in Poland.
|Number of parts||569|
|Assembled model size, L × W × H||279 × 151 × 148 mm|
|Package size||355 × 240 × 51 mm|
- Wooden.City constructor 4×4 vehicle (disassembled) – 1 set.
- Assembly instructions – 1 pc.