Mechanical 3D Puzzle Wood Trick First Car
Wood Trick First car is a 3D puzzle to construct a mechanical vintage wooden car model. This three-wheeled car equipped with a handlebar for steering is a copy of Benz Patent Motorwagen built in 1886. A unique Wood Trick vintage car, dynamic and versatile three-dimensional construction set is incredibly interesting for people of all ages who like to enthusiastically build, study, or collect toys, and enjoy the construction process.
Completing this wooden adaptation of the First car with your own hands will allow you to familiarize yourself with the history of the invention and evaluate the mechanics and innovative process of its creation. First car wooden construction set enables everyone, from schoolchildren to adults, to practice modeling skills, improve coordination of movements as well as concentration and diligence. Also, it can be a wonderful gift for your friends.
- Moving parts work as a unit
- Details are cut with a laser, which ensures the accuracy of all small elements
- Whole construction set is assembled without glue or special tools
- Made out of non-hazardous materials
- Suitable for training, entertainment (as an educational game) or as an element of decor
- Can be a collectible with other sets
|Dimensions when assembled||245 × 135 × 150 mm|
|Estimated assembly time||3-4 h|
|Recommended age||12+ years|
|Package size||365 × 185 × 35 mm||Package weight||0,6 kg||Material||polished birch ply||Manufacturer country||Ukraine|
Read the manual
- Boards with parts — 3 pcs.
- Parts – 152 pcs.
- Manual – 1 pc.