ArTeC Robotist Sensor Light
ArTeC Robotist Sensor Light is a universal electronic construction kit that includes over 70 elements for individual assembly of a limitless amount of robots with a wide range of abilities. You can build such light-emitting devices as a robot, a vehicle, a tower, and a plane. The Robotist Sensor Light is great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related education. Students will enjoy building programmable robots.
This kit is great for hands-on educational experimenting and technical demonstrations. It is equipped with Studuino, an analog of Arduino open-source prototyping platform. All light and sound devices can be programmed to respond to the touch sensor. You can program LED illumination any way you like and create melodies using the buzzer. Use a touch sensor to make a light with a switch. Includes full instructions with information for downloading the robot software (requires Windows operating system).
- Electronic building kit with over 70 elements for creating a limitless amount of programmable robots.
- Great illustrated, interactive, and informative study guide included in kit.
- Great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related curriculum.
- With this kit you can build the following light-emitting devices:
|Battery||AA (3 pcs.)|
|Package size||301 × 219 × 67 mm|
|Package weight||1 kg|
Hardware & Software Requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7.
- Studuino software: Windows XP SP3 (32bit) / Windows Vista (32bit) / Windows 7 (32/64bit) / Windows 8 (64bit) / Windows 8.1 (64bit).
- Studuino board: Windows XP (SP2 or higher) (32/64 bit) /Windows Vista (32/64 bit) / Windows 7 (32/64 bit) / Windows 8 (32/64 bit) / Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit).
- CPU: Pentium 4, 2 GHz or higher (or equivalent) recommended.
- Memory: 256 MB or higher.
- USB: USB2.0 port.
- Software: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 required (automatically installed with the Studuino software).
- Screen size: XGA (1024 × 768) or higher.
Download specialized ArTeC software from the official website.
Download assembly instructions for ArTeC light tower.
Download assembly instructions for ArTeC melody light robot.
- Building kit:
- building blocks — 70 pcs.
- Studuino platform — 1 pc.
- sound sensor — 1 pc.
- touch sensor — 1 pc.
- light sensor — 1 pc.
- LED-light — 1 pc.
- buzzer — 1 pc.
- User guide — 1 pc.
To assemble and use this model you will need the following (not included in the package) :
- Battery AA — 3 pcs.