ArTeC Robotist Basic
ArTeC Robotist Basic is a universal electronic construction kit that includes over 150 elements for individual assembly of a large amount of robots with a wide range of abilities. Build a transporter, line tracer, sensor melody light robot, arm robot car, doggy robot, and a senor controlled robot. The "Robotist Basic" is great for STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) related education. Students will enjoy building programmable robots.
This kit is great for hands-on educational experimenting and technical demonstrations. Use an accelerometer, sound sensor, touch sensor, infrared sensor, and light sensor to customize your robots. Includes information for downloading full instructions and the robot software (requires Windows operating system).
- Electronic building kit with over 150 elements for creating a large amount of programmable robots.
- Great illustrated, interactive, and informative study guide included in kit.
- Great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related curriculum.
- With this kit you can build a number of the following robots:
- line tracer
- arm robot car
- doggy robot
- sensor controlled robot
|Package size||36 × 26.6 × 7 cm|
|Package weight||1,25 kg|
Hardware & Software Requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7.
- Studuino software: Windows XP SP3 (32bit) / Windows Vista (32bit) / Windows 7 (32/64bit) / Windows 8 (64bit) / Windows 8.1 (64bit).
- Studuino board: Windows XP (SP2 or higher) (32/64 bit) /Windows Vista (32/64 bit) / Windows 7 (32/64 bit) / Windows 8 (32/64 bit) / Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit).
- CPU: Pentium 4, 2 GHz or higher (or equivalent) recommended.
- Memory: 256 MB or higher.
- USB: USB2.0 port.
- Software: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 required (automatically installed with the Studuino software).
- Screen size: XGA (1024 × 768) or higher.
You'll find even more video reviews in the Video tab. Go and check it out!
Download specialized ArTeC software from the official website.
Download assembly instructions for ArTeC line tracer.
Download assembly instructions for ArTeC transporter.
Download assembly instructions for ArTeC arm robot car.
Download assembly instructions for ArTeC doggy robot .
Download assembly instructions for ArTeC senor controlled robot.
- Building kit:
- elements — 150 pcs.
- elements — 150 pcs.
- User guide — 1 pc.