Artec Out in Orbit Build Your Own Satellite
Artec Out in Orbit Build Your Own Satellite is a universal construction kit for individual assembly that allows building a satellite, a space probe or any other spacecraft. The detailed illustrated study guide in this kit includes information about different types of rockets, their components and how they are used to launch objects into space. Learn about the satellites and space probes role in our daily lives. Also learn how satellites are used to make weather observations and research the Earth and other planets from space. The Artec Blocks kit is great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related education. Students will enjoy creating new projects.
Using the included study guide, decide what type of satellite you want to assemble, design it, and then build it! This construction kit is a great hands-on educational experience that helps to develop knowledge and skills through fun and innovative methods of studying.
- Construction kit for creating various satellite and spacecraft models.
- Great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related education.
- Includes satellite building materials and a study guide.
|Package size||22 × 17 × 6 cm|
|Package weight||0.2 kg|
- Construction kit:
- round parts — 6 pcs.
- sheet-shaped parts (navy blue) — 6 pcs.
- sheet-shaped parts (silver) — 7 pcs.
- sheet-shaped parts (gold) — 7 pcs.
- long stick parts (silver) — 6 pcs.
- connector parts (silver) — 24 pcs.
- L-shaped parts (silver) — 6 pcs.
- stick parts (navy blue) — 6 pcs.
- stick parts (gold) — 7 pcs.
- stick parts (silver) — 7 pcs.
- User guide — 1 pc.