ArTeC Energy Conversion Car Set
ArTeC Energy Conversion Car Set is a construction kit for individual assembly of a racer car with a remote control. This kit includes everything you need to explore and learn about electricity and how it is made, stored, and used. It allows learning how a generator works, performing experiments to gain understanding about producing electricity. This set and study guide are perfect for classroom lessons, homeschool settings, and even for an educational afternoon activity.
Assemble the energy conversion car, store electricity in the capacitor, and then make the car run. The generator is designed to prevent excessive current flow. This ensures there is no damage to the capacitor, miniature bulb, LED or electronic buzzer. Positive and negative generator plugs have different shapes to prevent improper connections. You can observe how the electricity is accumulated if you attach the light-emitting diode and store the electricity in the capacitor.
- Quick and easy connection requires no soldering.
- You can connect a generator directly to the car.
- Positive and negative generator plugs have different shapes to prevent improper connections.
- See the storage status at a glance.
- You can observe how the electricity is accumulated if you attach the light-emitting diode and store the electricity in the capacitor.
- Great study materials for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related education.
- Detailed illustrated study guide included.
|Power||accumulator cell 3 V|
|Package size||225 × 165 × 60 mm|
|Model size||123 × 56 × 48 mm|
- Construction set:
- Power generator 3V — 1 pc.
- Main body — 1 pc.
- Motor — 1 pc.
- Miniature bulb experiment unit — 1 pc.
- Electronic buzzer experiment unit — 1 pc.
- Light-emitting diode experiment unit — 1 pc.
- Tires (small) — 2 pc.
- Tire (large) — 1 pc.
- Tire (geared) — 1 pc.
- Axel — 2 pcs.
- Miniature bulb — 1 pc.
- Connecting plug (+) — 1 pc.
- Connecting plug (-) — 1 pc.
- User guide — 1 pc.